Kawasaki K3VG axial piston pumps satisfy the industrial open circuit market where noise, efficiency, controllability and extended pump life are considered to be essential…
The Kawasaki K3VG axial piston pumps are available in nominal displacements ranging from 63 to 560 cm3/rev with various pressure, displacement, and combination load sensing control options. Key features of the K3VG series include:
- Reliable, high pressure, long life, modular design;
- Low noise and high efficiency;
- Self-compensating piston return mechanism;
- Extensive range of highly responsive control options;
- Auxiliary gear pump options;
- Rated pressure – 350 bar;
- Peak pressure – 400 bar;
- High continuous power rating;
- Fully balanced spherical valve plate;
- Infinite displacement control;
- Hydrostatically balanced swash plate support;
- High load capacity bearings.
The K3VG series is available in a number of maximum displacements, with the model codes as follows: K3VG63, K3VG112, K3VG180, K3VG280, K3VG180DT (tandem) and K3VG 280DT (tandem).
Technical Data: Kawasaki K3VG series axial piston pump