Introducing the range of Bosch Rexroth Oil Control compact direcional valves…
Flow Diverters: These Oil Control compact directional valves are available as 3/2, 6/2 and bankable 6/2 (6-14 way) valves that:
- the use of the hydraulic circuit when two contemporary movements are not required;
- offer compact design and simple mounting;
- are available with DIN, Deutsch, AMP-J and cable connections
- are typically used in: attachments, telehandlers, excavators, backhoe loaders, front end loaders and agricultural machinery.
Modular directional valves: Oil Control compact drectional valves that feature:
- modular 4/2, 4/3 direct valves;
- flexible sandwich ON-OFF, load sense and proportional valves, entry plates and closing plates for building hydraulic circuits;
- DIN, Deutsch and AMP-J connections available;
- compact, easy to install system.
These modular compact directional valves are used often found in: backhoe loaders, wheel loaders, pavers, drilling equipment, small cranes, fork lift trucks, telehandlers, portal-type fork lift trucks, aerial work platforms, municipal vehicles, forestry machinery and agricultural machinery.
CETOP 2 (NG4): Cetop 2 pattern valves can be used on any max. 25 lpm circuits.
These solenoid valves have the following features:
- ON-OFF and proportional directional valves;
- Sandwich valves and plates;
- Compact design and smaller dimensions;
- Minimal leakage, low pressure drop;
- Various accessories for emergency overrides;
- DIN, Deutsch, AMP-J and cable connections available;
- Variety of voltages;
- 45 types of spool available.
Special Directional Valves: Special directional valves are typically used in:
- 2 or 3 STEER MODE systems (special low leakage version);
- Fan inversion;
- Quick hitch (for attachments on excavators).
Some of the features of these special Oil Control compact directional valves include:
- flexible size 6 valve with integrated threaded ports;
- various accessories for emergency overrides;
- compact, simple to install system;
- DIN, Deutsch, AMP-J and cable connections available on coils;
- variety of voltages;
- line installation;
- 55 types of spools available.