MP Filtri stainless steel filters are high pressure process filters that protect individual valves or the entire hydraulic circuit from contamination.
Operating pressures range from 60 bar to 1000 bar across the FZ range of products that have been specifically designed for: process engineering, water hydraulics, offshore and marine technology, high pressure hydraulics and other applications in harsh and aggressive environments.
The full range of MP Filtri stainless steel filters comprises:
- FZP in-line pressure filter with threaded mount
- FZH in-line high pressure filter with threaded mount
- FZX in-line pressure filter with threaded mount, up to 1000 bar
- FZB manifold side mounting
- FZM manifold top mounting
- FZD duplex pressure filter for continuous operation requirements