The MP Filtri ICM subsea unit is designed to be permanently mounted on an ROV or other subsea hydraulic system. It continually monitors the hydraulic system fluid for both particulate and water contamination.
The RS485 interface provides comprehensive control and setup together with detailed fluid status information on a continual basis to the ROV control system for ultimate performance. To aid Deck & ROV operators a basic ‘GO / NO GO’ indicator is clearly visible on the outside of the unit which can be monitored by an ROV camera.
Features and benefits of the MP Filtri ICM subsea contamination monitor include:
- Prevents unseen minor faults from developing into major contamination problems
- Provides precision fluid cleanliness results and pass / fail data for electronic maintenance records
- Several modes of operation depending on availability of spare ROV data or analogue channels
- Can operate as a stand-alone unit with only 24V power from the ROV
- Built-in memory stores cleanliness test results for periodic download
- Adjustable sample periods & test durations and triggered tests for pre and post dive checks
- 24V power, interface via 4-20mA inputs or RS485 serial data link to the supplied surface software
- Lightweight titanium unit weighing 4.2 kg in air and 2.3kg in seawater
- Rated for use to 4000m water depth
- Compatible with common ROV hydraulic fluids – mineral or synthetic based
- Subsea fluid versions available
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.