MP Filtri MRSX filters are return / suction filters for hydraulic systems with two or more circuits – both open and closed loop. They have a maximum working pressure of up to 10 bar and a flow rate up to 300 litres/minute.
They are directly fixed to the reservoir, in an immersed or semi-immersed position; the filter output must be always immersed into the fluid to avoid aeration or foam generation into the reservoir.
- MP Filtri MRSX filters have female threaded return connections up to 1 1/4”, for a maximum return flow rate of 300 litres/minute
- Multiple connections, to connect several return and suction lines
- Fine filtration rating
- Bypass valve to the tank, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media when the return flow is sufficiently higher than the suction flow
- Bypass valve to the suction line with additional suction filter element, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media when the return flow is not sufficiently higher than the suction flow
- De-pressurisation valve, to reduce the pressure inside the filter during the maintenance operations
- Anti-cavitation valve with additional suction filter element, to ensure fluid to the feed pump of the hydrostatic systems during cold starts or initial filling
- Reservoir side mounting
- Visual, electrical and electronic clogging indicators
- External protective wrap, to optimise flow through the element and protect against non-proper handling
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM series V
- Temperature: from -25 °C to +110 °C
Filter housing materials
- Head: aluminium
- Cover: nylon, MRSX 116 | aluminium: MRSX 165-166
- Bowl: nylon
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.