Parker Denison P07Q Premier Series Pump
Axial Piston Pumps
Denison P07Q Premier Series pumps are variable displacement open loop piston pumps with emphasis on superior design and few maintenance requirements. Low inlet velocity requirements allow the pumps to run fast without the added expense of boosting the inlet. Modified pistons that reduce the amount of trapped fluid volume result in improved efficiency.
The Premier Series pumps have been designed to operate in a wide range of industries where variable flow, high pressure and/or high speeds are required such as: presses, construction machinery, injection moulding, wood, aircraft, drilling, mining, steel and cranes.
This pump is designed to operate in any position. For vertical mounting with shaft upward, it is recommended that a 5 psi (0,3 bar) check valve be installed in the case drain port and that the air bleed port be connected to the reservoir in order to circulate oil past the shaft bearing. The mounting hub and four bolt mounting flange are in full conformance with SAE/ISO standards.
- Maximum displacement – 6.7in3/rev or 109.8cm3/rev;
- Continuous pressure – 6000psi /414 bar;
- Intermittent pressure 7250psi / 500bar;
- Speed at atmospheric inlet 2450rpm; 3000 maximum with boost
- Mounting flange 4 bolt SAE 152-4(D), ISO3019/2B4HW 180 – SAE keyed shaft ISO3019/2 – SAE splined shaft 44-4D 40mm ISO4156, 40mm DIN5480;
- P07Q pump weight 80kg / 177lbs;
- maximum allowable continuous case pressure – 25psi / 1.7bar;
- Maximum allowable intermittent case pressure – 50psi / 3.4bar.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.