The Parker TS motor is designed for use underwater or in corrosive environments such as food processing, sub-sea applications and wastewater treatment.
All external metal surface parts are stainless steel, including the front housing and output shaft. A glass filled polypropylene rear cover ensures the ultimate in corrosion protection. Features such as roller vanes, high pressure shaft seal and full flow spline lubrication are standard.
The motor is available in 15 displacements from 36 cc/rev to 392 cc/rev: TS0036 | TS0045 | TS0050 | TS0065 | TS0080 | TS0100 | TS0130 | TS0165 | TS0195 | TS0230 | TS0260 | TS0295 | TS0330 | TS0365 | TS0390
Features and benefits of Parker TS motors include:
- Carries up to 300 lb. dynamic side load at the key
- Intermittent pressures to 2400 psi / 165 bar
- Torques to 2000 lb-in/226 Nm
- Stainless steel housing and shaft for corrosive environments
- High pressure shaft seal and external water seal is standard, 1″ diameter shaft
- Robust construction for longer life
- Continuous oil flow across internal splines for longer life
- Smooth, extra low speed operation
- Innovative design eliminates the need for case drain
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.