Ronzio Z1 series aluminium flow dividers have an extruded aluminium body and cast iron covers. Not only can they be used as flow dividers but as pressure increasers or flow equalisers too. They are projected with a modular design and are available in the standard series or with valves.
- Cast iron covers
- Extruded aluminium body
- Working pressure up to 280 bar / 4060 Psi
- Axial compensation for maximum efficiency
- High volumetric efficiency: 95% average
- Available from 2.6cc to 6.2cc (0.158—0.378 cu In)
- Reduced noise level due to gear tooth profile
- High sincronysm
- High and low temperatures seals available.