Kawasaki Staffa HMC radial piston motors use hydrostatic balancing techniques to achieve high efficiency, combined with good breakout torque and smooth running capability…
The Staffa HMC radial piston motors (dual displacement models) have two pre-set displacements which can be chosen from a wide range to suit specific application requirements. The displacements are hydraulically selected by a directional control valve which can either be mounted remotely or directly on the motor. Motor displacement can be changed with ease when the motor is running.
These motors are also available in a continuously variable version using either hydro-mechanical or electro-hydraulic control methods. Various mounting options are available on request to match many competitors’ interfaces, other key features include:
- High torque at low speed;
- Smooth running;
- Wide range of displacements to suit specific applications
- Displacement changes with ease when the motor is running
- Electro-hydraulic or hydro-mechanical control methods available
- Various mounting options available
- Speed sensing options
- Motor mounted manifold options
The Staffa HMC series comprises 7 frame sizes: HMC030, HMC045, HMC080, HMC125, HMC200, HMC270 and HMC325.
Technical Data: Staffa HMC Series
Staffa radial piston motors can also be directly interchanged with Italgroup radial piston motors