Standout Marketing ExecutiveHelen Baker
We are looking for a vibrant, experienced and ambitious marketing executive to join our award-winning team, and play a decisive role in the next stage of our growth…
*** UPDATE: 11 JUNE 2018 – POSITION FILLED ***
Somebody who stands out from the crowd, but blends perfectly within our team.
Multi award-winning, ISO 9001 quality management accredited, independent and therefore unbiased. A team with nearly 100 years’ technical experience in ‘innovative’ hydraulics system design and equipment supply. And a thoroughly global reach and outlook.
Hydraulics Online has supplied customers in 130 countries worldwide to date. Yes, 130 countries. We have earned awards, recognition and respect from those inside and outside of our industry for what we do, most notably: the Federation of Small Businesses, the Department for International Trade, Manchester Metropolitan University and the South Cheshire Chamber of Commerce.
That’s because despite being an ‘online’ business we don’t believe in being automated; we’re all about real people, knowledge, relationships, service. Real added value not just product sales.
A new role within our business with no catch
We are now looking for a standout, experienced and ambitious marketing executive to join our award-winning team, and play a decisive role in the next stage of our growth.
This is a new role within our business: a role that can be shaped by the successful candidate with the support of forward-thinking, progressive but pragmatic colleagues.
Whilst office-based in Alsager, the hours and working pattern are negotiable for the successful candidate.
There’s no catch – we just believe flexibility and striking the right home/work balance are crucial to ensure a happy, high-performing team who delight in giving great service delivered by the same shared values.
There’s also no closing date for applications; we’ll keep looking until we strike gold and find the right person.
Marketing Executive – Role Objective:
To support the Marketing Director in continuing to develop and create awareness of the Hydraulics Online brand and proposition worldwide.
Marketing Executive – Key Responsibilities:
- Support the marketing director in the development of marketing plans, initiatives and campaigns
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Create marketing materials and content including blogs, newsletters and other e-material and stationery
- Write and proof-read marketing copy
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to ensure campaigns are effective
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Conduct customer and market research
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Review website performance to inform and prioritise ongoing development activity
- Support the marketing director in delivering other agreed activities as required
Marketing Executive – Personal Attributes:
- Professional, honest with personality;
- Excellent, flexible and creative communicator – both written and verbal;
- Enthusiastic, adaptable team player who develops and maintains positive working relationships;
- Ambitious, with strong initiative, a ‘can do’ attitude to research and problem-solving and a keeper of promises;
- Highly effective in gathering and assimilating data;
- Self-motivated with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
As you’d expect, marketing and communications experience are essential, together with excellent ‘Office’ and publishing software skills.
If you think you this is you then, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email your CV and covering letter explaining why it’s ‘us’ that ‘you’ are looking for, together with your availability and salary expectations to: email@example.com – and we’ll take it from there!