Vickers is part of the Eaton Fluid Power Group: a worldwide leader in the design, and manufacture of an extensive range of reliable, high-efficiency hydraulic systems and components that includes Vickers hydraulic pumps…
The range of Vickers pumps comprises: vane pumps, piston open-circuit industrial pumps and open-circuit mobile pumps. A comprehensive design series enables you to pick the best Eaton Vickers hydraulic pumps or Eaton Vickers hydraulic motor for the job and includes single, double and combination hydraulic pumps and hydraulic motors, with popular models such as:
- V10, V20, V2010, V2020, V, VQ, VM and VMQ, Eaton Vickers vane pumps and motors;
- PVB, PVH, PVE, PVQ, PFB and MFB open-loop circuit Eaton Vickers piston pumps and motors.
Eaton Vickers hydraulic pumps support even the most demanding of applications and environments, regardless of the sizes or operating pressures required. Vickers pumps can therefore be found in a vast variety of industrial and mobile applications… which is why we receive enquiries daily, without fail, from customers all over the world looking for replacement and equivalent equipment and spares.
To illustrate this, literally and as pictured above, in one day we shipped:
- a Vickers 3520V vane pump to a customer who produces, stores and markets agricultural products;
- two Vickers 3525V vane pumps to be used on a vessel;
- a Vickers PVB 20 LS piston pump for use on a production line facility;
- a PVH 131 to a UK hydraulic pumps distributor.
A very respected name in the global transport industry also asked us to quote for regular supplies of Vickers hydraulic vane pumps. And the rest, as they say, is history.
Visit our new Vickers hydraulics page for more information on the Vickers hydraulics range.