Eaton Vickers PVM pumps reduce noise levels by more than 50% for quiet, effective operation…
Leading the way in noise reduction, compact size, pressure rating and compatibility with smarter components, Vickers PVM pumps deliver unprecedented controllability, efficiency and productivity.
Press brakes, injecting moulding machines, presses and extruders are some of the many applications that require a wide displacement range and can benefit from Vickers PVM pumps. With a variable displacement from 18 cc to 141 cc (1.1 to 8.6 cu in) at operating pressures up to 280 bar (4,061 psi), the PVM series offers a host of advanced features including:
- Teardrop-shaped housing that reduces audible noise levels by 9db;
- Cradle-bearing design results in a compact, space-saving pump size;
- Enhanced pressure rating – the proven rotating group can produce up to 315 bar of continuous pressure, delivering superior performance;
- Durable and reliable – high-load bearings and robust shaft construction are engineered to outperform and outlast competitive pumps;
- Optional power control – helps the machine use power more accurately and effciently than conventional fixed-speed pumps, meaning more can be done in less time;
- Variable-speed technology – Vickers PVM pumps generate power far more efficiently than conventional fixed-speed pumps, meaning more can be done in less time;
- Better energy efficiency – Vickers PVM pumps generate less heat, which eliminates the need for costly, energy-consuming cooling equipment;
- PVM Series pumps are available in displacements ranging from 18ccm to 141ccm, helping you meet virtually any application need.
Vickers PVM pumps are also ATEX certified, helping ensure safe operation in explosive environments such as oil and gas and drilling applications.
In full, the PVM series comprises: PVM018, PVM020, PVM045, PVM050, PVM057, PVM063, PVM074, PVM081, PVM098, PVM106, PVM131, PVM141.
Contact us for technical details and configuration options.