The versatility of the Walvoil SD5, SD105 and SDM110 monoblock valves provide the perfect control for many applications including: harvesting machinery, brush cutter, silage chopper‑mixers, baling machines, small front‑loaders, truck cranes…
One‑section execution for circuits where carry‑over is required (SD5/1‑D) or not required (SD5/1‑N) is available. Version SDM105 is equipped with pressure compensated flow regulator. The new model SDM110 has the same characteristics of SD5 with integrated ports valves arrangement.
Other features of the SD series include:
- Fitted with a main pressure relief valve and a load check valve on every working section;
- Available with parallel and series circuit, one section with series-parallel (tandem) circuit on request;
- Optional carry-over port;
- Anticavitation and antishock valves (with fixed or adjustable setting) avilable on every section;
- Optional flange mounted pilot check valves on every section;
- Optional unloader solenoid valves;
- Wide range of controls: manual, pneumatic, electropneumatic, hydraulic, electrohydraulic, electric and remote with flexible cable.
Technical data: Walvoil SDM100
Technical data: Walvoil SDM110
Contact us for further technical guidance and information.