Walvoil SDM140 and DLM140 monoblock valves are suitable in a wide range of applications…
Such applications include: agricultural machinery, harvesters, front‑loaders, earth moving machines, skid‑steer loaders, dumpers, shovels, telescopic boom fork lifts, industrial vehicles and mobile cranes. The SDM140 is also available in Load‑Sensing signal version DLM140.
SDM 140 is a simple, compact and heavy duty designed monoblock valve from 1 to 6 sections for open and closed centre hydraulic systems. Features of the Walvoil SDM140 and DLM140 monoblock valves include:
- Fitted with a direct or pilot operated pressure relief valve;
- Each spool has an independent load check valve;
- Parallel circuit;
- Optional carry-over port;
- Diameter 18mm – 0.71in interchangeable spools;
- A wide variety of service port valves;
- Available as manual, pneumatic, electro-pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic and remote with flexible cable spool control units.
The DLM140 is a 1 to 6 section monoblock valve suitable for load-sensing variable displacement pump circuits. it offers:
- 3 way 2 position valve on load-sensing line to prevent dropping load during rise action;
- ports valves and control kits identical to the SDM140 directional valve
Technical Data: Walvoil SDM140 and Walvoil DLM140
Contact us for further technical guidance and information.