Thanks to the unwavering customer focus of our team, Hydraulics Online has grown to become an award-winning business with a truly global reach
A fact that hasn’t gone unnoticed: Hydraulics Online has been recognised as a Northern Powerhouse Export Champion by the UK’s Department for International Trade.
Today we support customers in 130 countries and are, in the UK, viewed as the hydraulics solutions “gateway” to the rest of the world with 37% of our new customers located overseas. Our global reach is also evident in the number of different Google language settings used by visitors to our internationalised website – our latest count was 209!
Our customers and enquiries come from those countries shaded green – 70% of countries worldwide!
We serve customers in 20 key sectors and markets.
It’s hard to think of an industry, market or part of the world where we haven’t been involved to date. Our technical team has 100 years’ experience in delivering world-leading hydraulic products, systems and solutions to a range of different businesses from:
- individuals and business start-ups, to government departments, armed forces and well-known, global brands and names;
- sub-sea applications, to the dizzy heights of aerospace and beyond;
- one-off users, to those needing a reliable supplier day in, day out;
- those needing a part “yesterday”, to universities and research centres working on projects re-defining our future;
- systems design for prototypes and bright new business ideas, to preserving engineering treasures from the past.
Going the extra mile…
Here at Hydraulics Online we always like to go the extra mile for our customers, but sometimes designing the hydraulic systems and sourcing obscure, or even obsolete, equipment is the easy part of the order!
Ian, from our Technical Sales Team, talks about the excitement and challenges of being a hydraulics business with a truly global reach: “International Hydraulics – Ain’t no Mountain High Enough” – Read More
Whoever and wherever you are, whatever you do – if it’s hydraulic we can design it, supply it, solve it, repair it and ship it worldwide!
Partner with us and achieve things you might think possible. And who knows.. maybe we’ll be adding another location to our global map!