Bucher Hydraulics directional seat valves: monoblock, cartridge valves, manifold mounting and stack mounting valves
Solo units are compact monoblock valves with pipe-threaded ports. They can be directly installed into a hydraulic system:
- SVH04: Low-weight, aluminium, seat valve blocks for controlling single- or double acting cylinders where high levels of leak-tightness are required.
- WSH03: aluminium monoblocks with a maximum of 5 actuator ports.
Needing the least possible space, cartridge vavles make it possible to develop tailor-made solutions to develop tailor-made solutions:
- Solenoid: W1C | EEx-W1C | WSP22G /O | WS22G /O | WRP22G /O | WS22G.D /O.D | WS22G.H / O.H | WR22G / O | WR22L / K | WRA22G / O | W1D / F | EEx-W1D / F | WS32G | WSP32GA10 | WS42GNA-8
- Hand adjustment: W1T / W | W1U / X / V / Y
- Digital: WS22G / OD
- Monitored operating position: WS22GNDS | WR22G.DS
- Active control: WL22SD | WL22SDU / S1
- Passive control: WL22SDL / R / P | WL22SDL | WL22SDUR
Valves for mounting on manifold blocks or subplates usually have a mounting pattern that conforms to ISO, CETOP, NFPA and DIN standards to be fitted to any suitable standard interface:
- Solenoid: W2N/P 22S/O |W2N/P 32S/O | W2N/P 33R | W2N/P 43F/G | W2N/P 44A
- Hand adjustment: W2N/P 22S/O | W2N/P 32S/O | W2N/P 33R | W2N/P 43F/G | W2N/P 44A
- Pneumatic: W2N/P 22S/O | W2N/P 32S/O | W2N/P 33R | W2N/P 43F/G | W2N/P 44A
- Solenoid EEx: EEx-W2N22S/O | EEx-W2N32S/O | EEx-W2N33R | EEx-W2N43F/G | EEx-W2N44A
Stack Mounting Valves
Thanks to their “sandwich” design, these valves are like a versatile building-block system:
- With bypass function: SWESC-PT-6 | EEx-SWESB-PT | SWRA22… | SWS22… | SWESC | EEx-SWESB |
- With inline function: SWESC-P-6 | EEX-SWESB-P | SWS22…-P | SWR22…-P | SWESC-A-6 | EEX-SWESB-A | SWS22…-A | SWR22…-AZ | SWR22…-AA | SWESC-B-6 | EEX-SWESB-B | SWS22…-B | SWR22…-BZ | SWR22…-BA | SWESC-T-6 | EEX-SWESB-T | SWESC-AB-6 | EEX-SWESB-AB | SWS22…-AB | SWR22…-ABZ | SWR22…-ABA
- With short-circuit function: SWESC-ABK-6 | EEx-SWESB-ABK
- SVH04 aluminium, solenoid operated direct acting 2/2 bi-directional seat valves.
Please contact us for further technical details and configuration options, or if you cannot see the Bucher Hydraulics directional seat valves that you need – we’ll be delighted to help!