Continental Hydraulics range of directional control valves includes direct solenoid operated, solenoid controlled pilot operated and explosion-proof valves for harzardous locations
Direct Solenoid Operated
- VSD03M | VSD03M-S (anti-shock): These valves are available in both 3-way and 4-way styles. All versions are available in 2 position spring offset, 2 position detent, 2 position spring centred and 3 position spring centred versions. A wide range of spools are available. Maximum pressure 350 bar (5000 psi) and maximum flow rate of 76 litres/minute.
- VS6M: These direct-acting, subplate mounted valves have a zinc-nickel plating making them suitable for mobile and environmental applications that require better protection. Maximum pressure 35 bar (5000 psi) and flow rate of 76 litres/minute.
- VSNG10: Direct-acting, subplate mounted directional control valves, with maximum pressure of 320 bar (4600 psi) and maximum flow rates of 125 litres/minute.
- VSD05M: Available in both 3-way and 4-way styles. All versions are available in 2 position spring offset, 2 position detent, 2 position spring centered and 3 position spring centered versions. A wide range of spools are available. Maximum pressure 320 bar (4600 psi) and maximum flow rates of 145 litres/minute.
Solenoid Controlled Pilot Operated
- VSD0-M: The VSD*M and VPD*M pilot operated directional control valves are available with either electric solenoid or hydraulic actuation of the main spool. They are used in applications requiring high flow rates and are available in both 2 or 3 position and various spool flow patterns. Pressures up to 5000 psi.
Spool Position Monitored Valves and Kits
- DCV Kits: Various monitored components from a single monitor to the dual monitoring kits.
- VSD0-S: Solenoid operated directional valves with position sensors that monitor the main spool position. The switching position is indicated by a binary signal.
Explosion Proof and Hazardous Location Valves (ATEX | CSA | UL)
- VSD03M EXA: Solenoid operated directional control valves complying with ATEX 94/9/CE standards and suitable for potentially explosive atmospheres, that fall within either the ATEX II 2GD for gas or for dust classification. The explosion-proof solenoids are available in 12 v DC, 24v DC and 120v AC. Maximum pressures 350 bar (5000 psi), maximum flow rates 76 litres/minute.
- VSD0*HL KD2: The VSD**HL solenoid operated directional control valves comply with ATEX 94/9/EC standards. They are suitable for use in potentially explosive atmospheres within the ATEX II 2GD classification for gas and dust. The VSD03HL valve can have a zinc-nickel surface treatment to provide a salt spray resistance. Pressures up to 5000 psi.
Pneumatic – Hydraulic Manually Operated
- VAD/VMD 05M | VAD/VPD/VMD 03M: Directional control valves with air pilot actuation, hydraulic pilot actuation and lever actuation, available in 3-way and 4-way styles. All versions are available in 2 position spring offset, 2 position detent, 2 position spring centered and 3 position spring centred versions. The lever valve also is available in a 3 position detent model. Maximum pressure 350 bar (5000 psi) and maximum flow rate of 76 litres/minute.
Please contact us for further technical details and configuration options or if you cannot see the Continental Hydraulics directional control valves that you need listed – we’ll be delighted to help!