The Danfoss JS2000 contactless sensor joystick is a compact device designed for precision fingertip control applications where safety and long, trouble-free life are primary requirements.
The compact design is ideal for mounting in low clearance locations such as seating armrests and chest packs. It is suitable for installation in the harsh environments of today’s mobile machine operating environment.
General characterstics of the Danfoss JS200 are as follows:
- Redundant sensors
- Contactless Hall Effect sensing
- One, two or three axis control
- Multiple gate options
- Spring return to centre
- Compact size
- Low operating forces
- Easy installation
- Operating life in excess of 15 million operations
- IP 65 sealing above panel,
- CE approved
- Multiple grip options and Z-axis twist.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.