Danfoss DP200 Series Display are elements of the PLUS+1Â® family of mobile machine management products. The DP200 Series provide high quality, cost effective performance solutions to fit the needs of today’s mobile machines. Large function-programmable buttons provide tactile feedback. The high resolution display is viewable in a wide range of lighting conditions. Backlight and contrast settings are adjustable.
The Danfoss DP200 Series feature robust mechanical, electrical and ingress protection specifications that meet the demands of mobile machine operation. Modern industrial design makes the DP200 Series suitable for installation in open and enclosed cabs. General Characteristics (model dependent):
- high resolution grayscale LCD display;
- 4 programmable soft keys;
- 2 red, 2 green, 2 amber software controlled LEDs;
- 2 CAN 2.0B ports;
- 1 fixed-range analogue input;
- 4 digital/analogue inputs;
- 2 digital/analogue/frequency/current/rheostat inputs;
- 1 (0.5A) digital output;
- Real time clock;
- PLUS+1Â® GUIDE programmable;
- J1939 engine monitor software package (requires application key);
- Rugged IP 67 rated housing;
- Integrated DEUTSCH connector;
- Extended temperature performance range;
- CE and E marked;
- Mounting hardware and panel seal gasket included.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.