Hydac temperature transmitters monitor the safety of hydraulic systems. They cover tough operating conditions and small cavity applications.
The comprehensive range of pressure transmitters includes: HTT 1000, ETS 4100, ETS 4500 and the ETS 7000 series. Specific details on each model follow below:
- Hydac HTT 1000 is a digital temperature transmitter, especially developed for serial utilisation and is ideal for use in harsh conditions. The temperature sensor allows the measurement of temperatures ranging from -25°C to +125°C. The transmitter is very compact and possesses exceptional EMC properties. All standard output signals are available for integration into modern controllers. Radiometric output signals are also available. For the electrical connection, various integrated connectors and cable solutions, are available in the device. It is suitable for applications where space is limited. It is pressure resistant up to 600 bar.
- Hydac ETS 4100 is an electronic temperature transmitter with a robust design suited for utilisation in rough environments. It functions in a temperature range of temperatures ranging from -25 °C to +100 °C. As standard the analogue output signals can be integrated into modern control systems. For data transmission purposes, this is equipped with a Hydac sensor interface (HSI) technology. The variant with pressure-proof capsulation and 3-way approval in accordance with ATEX, CSA and IECEx enables universal, world-wide utilisation of the devices in explosion-hazard surroundings. It has a standard IP65 degree of protection to resist interference in harsher environments.
- Hydac ETS 7000 is an electronic temperature transmitter with a compact design, particularly useful in mobile systems, or others where space is restricted. It functions in a temperature range of temperatures ranging from -25 °C to +100 °C. As standard the analogue output signals can be integrated into modern control systems. The signals can be output to the periphery through an M12x1 plug. The ETS 700 has a standard IP67 degree of protection, and can operate at up to 600 bar. This makes for a very robust accessory capable of tackling extremely tough operating conditions. It’s broad compatibility allows for OEM application.
- The HTT 8000 is a customer-specific product for OEM integration into a product range. For this reason, it is only supplied in quantities of 500 and upwards. It is based on a silicon semiconductor device with corresponding evaluation electronics. All parts that may come into contact with the chosen fluid are stainless steel and welded at the join points. This allows for usage with aggressive mediums. Ratiometric output signals are configurable if necessary. The potential for combination with a variety of connecting plugs, integrated into the device, make the electrical interface versatile and customisable. This product is suitable for pressures up to and including 600 bar
- The ETS 4500 is a robust electronic temperature transmitter which is particularly suited to hydraulic circuits. It functions in a temperature range of temperatures ranging from -25 °C to +100 °C. As standard the analogue output signals can be integrated into modern control systems. The ETS 700 has a standard IP65 degree of protection, and can operate at up to 600 bar. This makes for a very robust accessory capable of tackling tough operating conditions. A version with a flameproof enclosure is available, attaining 3-fold approval according to ATEX, CSA and IECEx. This allows for safe and universal use in potentially explosive environments.
Please contact us for further technical details and configuration options for Hydac temperature transmitters.