HydraForce SP12-20 solenoid-operated, 2-way, normally closed, proportional, poppet-type, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve for blocking or load-holding applications.
When de-energised, the SP12-20 acts as a check valve, allowing flow from 1 to 2, while blocking flow from 2 to 1. When energised, the cartridge’s poppet lifts to open the 2 to 1 flow path. Flow is proportional to current applied to the coil. Flow varies with manual override.
- Continuous-duty rated coil
- Efficient wet-armature construction
- Manual override option
- Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K
- Industry common cavity
- Metering option
Ratings for the HydraForce SP12-20 valve:
- Operating pressure: 250 bar (3625 psi)
- Flow: without manual override: up to 100 lpm (27 gpm) at 34.5 bar (500 psi); with manual override M or T: up to 95.6 lpm (25.25 gpm) at 34.5 bar (500 psi)
with manual override Y or J: up to 68.1 lpm (18 gpm) at 34.5 bar (500 psi)
- Minimum operating dither/pulse frequency: 70 Hz
- Hysteresis: less than 5% up to 60% of I-max; less than 10% above 60% of I-max
- Internal leakage: 5 drops/minute max. at 250 bar (3625 psi)
- -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) with Buna seals
- -26° to 204°C (-15° to 400°F) with fluorocarbon seals
- -54° to 104°C (-65° to 225°F) with polyurethane seals
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.