While small, Maxma MAP series hydraulic motors provide a lot of power, designed with shaft distributive flow. These compact units are very versatile and can be used in various applications where space is limited, while still generating power enough to get the job done.
The Maxma MAP series comprises: MAP / MAPW 50, MAP / MAPW 80, MAP / MAPW 100, MAP / MAPW 125, MAP / MAPW 160, MAP / MAPW 200, MAP / MAPW 250, MAP / MAPW 315 and MAP / MAPW 400.
- low speed, high torque (LSHT)
- wide speed range
- constant output torque over a wide speed range
- favourable power-to-weight ratio
- very smooth running, even at low speeds
- robust design, capable of withstanding tough operating conditions.
Contact us for technical details and configuration options.