Parker PGP130 pumps are fixed displacement gear pumps that offer high performance and high endurance thanks to their cast iron construction.
Their compact design allows PGP130 pumps to increase capabilities in limited spaces where less rigid aluminium pumps are often used. They are available as a standard pump and tandem pump.
They are available in a wide range of displacements from 7cc/rev to 51 cc/rev – see the technical details tab for more information.
Features and benefits of Parker PGP130 pumps include:
- Cast iron construction for durability
- Compact three-piece cast iron construction for small footprint and high power density
- Balanced thrust plates minimise friction and leakage
- Journal bearings for long life
- Multiple sections available
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.