Parker T12 Motor – Variable Displacement, Bent Axis
- Technical Data
The Parker T12 motor is a dual, variable displacement motor and is made specifically for track drives. It is based on the Parker V12 series.
It allows a high ratio between high and low speed (maximum ratio is 3.33 : 1) and installs as easily as a fixed displacement motor. A simple setting device moves the cylinder barrel to the maximum or minimum displacement position. The setting is controlled by an external hydraulic pilot signal.
The Parker T12 motor is only available in one size (60 cc/rev) and has a maximum operating pressure of up to 480 bar and speed of up to 7,900 rpm.
Features and benefits include:
- High operating speeds thanks to low weight pistons
- High overall efficiency
- The 9-piston design provides high start-up torque and smooth operation
- Compact size and a high power-to-weight ratio
- Low noise levels due to a very compact and sturdy design with smooth fluid passages
- Long service life and proven reliability
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.
|T12 frame size||60|
|at 35° (max)||60|
|at 10° (min)||18|
|Operating pressure [bar]|
|Operating speed [rpm]|
|max intermittent at 35°||4700|
|max continuous at 35°||4100|
|max intermittent at 10°||7900|
|max continuous at 10°||6900|
|Output torque [Nm], 100 bar||95|
|Output power (kW)||170|
|Corner power (kW)|