The Parker V12 is a bent axis, variable displacement motor. The V12 series is available in 2 sizes (60 cc or 80 cc) and has operating pressures up to 480 bar (7,000 psi) and speeds up to 7,900 rpm. Its robust design means it can be used in numerous applications in both open and closed loop circuits.
- Displacements of 60 cc and 80 cc
- High operating speeds thanks to low weight pistons
- Wide displacement ratio (5:1)
- Broad range of controls for most applications
- ISO, SAE and cartridge versions
- High overall efficiency throughout the entire Parker V12 displacement range
- Nine-piston design provides high start-up torque and smooth operation
- Compact size and a high power-to-weight ratio
- Low noise levels due to a very compact and sturdy design with smooth fluid passages
- Long service life and proven reliability
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.