The Parker V14 motor is a bent axis, variable displacement motor with a larger frame than the V12 model. It is engineered for both open and closed circuits transmissions with focus on high performance machines. Common applications include: excavators, forestry machinery, mining and drilling machines, wheel loaders and winch drives.
It is available in 2 sizes: 110cc and 160cc. See the technical details tab for performance specifications.
When compared to the V12, the Parker V14 motor provides improved speed capability and control performance. It also has a reduced number of parts and stronger shaft bearing support.
Features and benefits include:
- High operating speeds thanks to low weight pistons
- Wide displacement ratio (5:1)
- Broad range of controls for most applications
- ISO, SAE and cartridge versions
- High overall efficiency throughout the entire displacement range
- Nine-piston design provides high start-up torque and smooth operation
- Compact size and a high power-to-weight ratio
- Low noise levels due to a very compact and sturdy design with smooth fluid passages
- Long service life and proven reliability
- Optional integrated speed sensor and flushing or pressure relief valves
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.