Bucher Hydraulics flow function valves and flow dividers regulate the flow of your hydraulic fluid…
The range includes:
Differential Lock Valves
- For 2 and 3 axles, in open- or closed-loop hydrostatic drives with parallel-connected hydraulic motors: MT08DV | MT16DV | MT08DVD | MT16DVD
- For 4 axles: MT08DVV | MT16DVV
- Cartridge design: MDPWA | MDPAA | MDPCA | MDRPA | MDR32GN | MDR42A | MVRPSB
- Stack-mounting: SD-P | SD-T
Throttle Check Valves
- Cartridge design: RDB
- Stack-mounting: SRDA-P | SRDA-AA | SRDB-AA | SRDA-AZ | SRDB-AZ | SRDA-BA | SRDB-BA | SRDA-ABA | SRDB-ABA | SRDA-AA | SRDB-ABZ
Flow Control Valves
- MRP | MVR: pressure-independent division of oil flow into a constant flow and a surplus flow. Inlet flow to 200 litres/minute
- MVRPLSA: leak-free, load-compensated proportional flow-control cartridges
- MTKA: surplus flow can be pressurised and routed to an additional actuator
- MTKE | MTQE: monoblock design, with manually adjusted constant flow rate
- MTKK | MTKL: stack-mounting flow control valves for use in load-sensing systems
- MTQA: surplus flow must be routed directly to tank. This valve has an integral pressure relief function
- LVM: used to set the speed of single-acting hydraulic actuators.
- SMA | SMB: stack-mounting flow control valves with inlet flow up to 40 litres/minute
- SRCA: 2- and 3- way load-sensing flow control valves with inlet flow up to 60 litres.minute
- SRCB: cartridge flow-control valves with inlet flow to 100 litres/minute
- SRR: 2-way or 3-way flow control valves, used to set the load-independent working speed of motors and cylinders,
- VAPCFC: fixed in-line pressure compensated flow control valves
- MTDA: automatically operated, these valves divide a flow into up to 4 part flows.
- QXT: internal flow dividers up to 4-way, with division ratios unaffected by the actutator loads.
Please contact us for further technical details and configuration options, or if you cannot see the Bucher Hydraulics flow function valves and flow dividers that you need – we’ll be delighted to help!