Bosch Rexroth Oil Control load holding motion control valves provide customisable load lowering control for mobile applications and original equipment manufacturers alike
The range comprises: pilot operated check valves; counterbalance valves; counterbalance valves with regenerative function; valves for motors – dual cross over relief, single/dual counterbalance with brake release port and motion control; load lowering and relief; check and metering valves; flow regulators; pressure reducing, sequence and special valves.
- Pilot operated check valves: single and dual-acting standard, vented pilot piston and manual-shut-off valves
- Counterbalance valves: single and dual-acting standard, relief compensated and vented
- Regenerative load holding counterbalance valves: dual standard configuration, pressure sensitive, solenoid controlled and pressure controlled
- Load-holding valves for motors: dual cross over relief, single counterbalance with brake release port and motion control
- Load lowering and relief valves: in-line and flangeable
- Check and metering valves: in-line, flangeable, flangeable with oil recovery and control plus
- Flow regulator valves: 2-way, 3-way and 5-way, pressure compensated with/without check valve for free reverse flow, with relief, with relief and solenoid control, heavy duty flow control and and load sensing controlled priority flow, flow dividers and combiners
- Auxiliary valves: pressure reducing, sequence and shuttle
- Special valves: pilot operated unloading, pump unloading, purge valve for hydrostatic transmission, automatic directional and by-pass valves.
Please contact us for details, advice and configuration options, or if you cannot see the Bosch Rexroth Oil Control load holding motion control valves that you need – our award-winning team will still be able to help!