Bosch Rexroth A10FM motor is a medium pressure, fixed displacement axial piston motor in swashplate design. It is for hydrostatic drives in both open and closed circuit, mobile or industrial applications.
The motor’s output speed is proportional to the inlet flow. Output torque increases with the pressure differential between the high and low pressure sides.
It is available in displacement sizes: 18 | 23 | 28 | 37 | 45 | 58 | 63 cc/rev. Nominal pressure is 280 bar; maximum pressure is 350 bar.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth A10FM motor include:
- A10 rotary group technology;
- Approved for high speeds;
- Long service life;
- High power density;
- Low operating noise;
- Optional integrated anti-cavitation valve, e.g. for fan drives;
- Optional speed sensor;
- Swashplate design;
- High power-to-weight ratio;
- Compact design; plug-in version for space-saving installation;
- Mechanical and hydraulic connections.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.