The Bosch Rexroth A2FE axial piston motor is a high pressure motor for integration in mechanical gearboxes for hydrostatic drives in open and closed circuits. It has an axial tapered piston rotary group in bent-axis design.
The A2FE motors is available in displacement sizes: 28 | 32 | 45 | 56 | 63 | 80 | 90 | 107 | 125 | 160 | 180 | 250 | 355 cc/rev. Nominal pressure is up to 400 bar, maximum pressure is up to 450 bar. The output torque increases with the pressure differential between the high-pressure and the low-pressure side.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth A2FE motor include:
- Space-saving construction due to recessed mounting flange
- Easy to install, simply slide into the mechanical gearbox
- High power density
- Very high total efficiency
- High starting and total efficiency
- Optional with integrated pressure relief valve
- No configuration specifications to be observed when installing
- Optional with mounted addifitonal valve: counterbalance valve (BVD/BVE), flushing and boost-pressure valve
- Bent-axis design
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.