The Bosch Rexroth A2FE series 70 motor is a compact, fixed displacement, bent-axis, axial piston motor. It integrates in to mechanical gearboxes in open and closed circuits in mobile and stationary applications.
The A2FE series 70 motor is available in 3 pressure ranges:
- A2FEN (sizes 28 to 107) – nominal pressure 300 bar, maximum pressure 350 bar;
- A2FEM (sizes 23 to 125) – nominal pressure 400 bar, maximum pressure 450 bar;
- A2FEH (sizes 45 to 125) – nominal pressure 450 bar, maximum pressure 500 bar.
Other features of the motor include:
- Compact high pressure motor for integration in mechanical gearboxes;
- Space-saving construction due to recessed mounting flange;
- Very high power density;
- Very high total efficiency;
- High starting efficiency;
- Optional with integrated flushing valve;
- Robust 40° bent-axis technology.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.