Bosch Rexroth A2FMT Axial Piston Motor – Series 70
- Technical Data
The Bosch Rexroth A2FMT motor is a fixed displacement motor with a bent axis, axial tapered piston rotary group. It is for use in hydrostatic drum drives in concrete mixers in closed circuit.
Output speed is dependent on the flow of the pump and the displacement of the motor. The output torque increases with the pressure differential between the high-pressure side and the low-pressure side.
The A2FMT motor is available in displacement sizes: 56 | 63 | 80 | 90 | 107 cc/rev. Maximum pressure is 420 bar (6100 psi).
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth A2FMT series 70 motor include:
- Very high power density;
- Very high total efficiency;
- High starting efficiency;
- Small dimensions ‒ compact design;
- Short installation length;
- Robust 40° bent-axis technology;
- Optional with integrated flushing valve.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.