Bosch Rexroth A6VM Series 71 Axial Piston Motor
- Technical Data
The Bosch Rexroth A6VM Series 71 motor is an all-purpose, high pressure, variable displacement axial piston motor. It is suitable for open and closed circuits, has a robust, long service life and is approved for very high speeds.
With high starting efficiency and excellent slow-running characteristics, the A6VM motor is designed with both an optional attached flushing and boost-pressure valve and an integrated or attached counterbalance valve.
The A6VM motor is available in sizes: 060 | 085 | 115 | 150 | 170 | 215 | 280 cc/rev.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth A6VM series 71 axial variable piston motor include:
- Nominal pressure 450 bar
- Maximum pressure 530 bar (sizes 60 to 215)
- Maximum pressure 500 bar (size 280)
- Robust motor with long service life
- Approved for very high speeds
- High starting efficiency
- Excellent slow-running characteristics
- Large variety of controls
- Wide control range (can be swiveled to zero)
- High torque
- Optional attached flushing and boost-pressure valve
- Optional integrated or attached counterbalance valve
- Bent-axis design
Contact us for further technical details.