Bosch Rexroth MCR-A motors are radial piston motors with a front case mounting and splined drive shaft.
These motors are intended for open or closed circuit operations as drive motors for the chain drive function – primarily on skid steer loaders. MCR-A motors can be used for a variety of applications depending on the attachment that can be mounted on the spline shaft of the motor (e.g. gear drive, sprocket, chain drive).
Bosch Rexroth MCR-A motors come in frame sizes: MCR3A | MCR5A | MCR10A | MCR15A with displacements ranging from 160 cc/rev to 2150 cc/rev. Differential pressure is up to 450 bar, torque output is up to 13687 Nm and speeds are up to 875 rpm. See the Technical Data tab for more details.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth MCR-A radial piston motor include:
- Compact robust construction;
- High volumetric and mechanical efficiencies;
- Front case mount;
- Splined drive shaft;
- High reliability;
- Low maintenance;
- Smooth running at very low speeds;
- Low noise;
- Sealed tapered roller bearings;
- Freewheeling possible;
- Available with: holding brake (multi-disc), bi-directional two speed, integrated flushing valve, speed sensor.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.