Bosch Rexroth MCR-C radial piston motors have a rear case mounting and flanged drive shaft. These motors have a compact front housing and are intended for drives in open or closed circuits. They are commonly used in applications where there is lower external loading. The integrated flange with wheel studs allows easy installation of standard wheel rims.
MCR-C motors come in one frame size: MCR20C. Displacements range from 1750 cc/rev. to 3000 cc/rev. Differential pressure is up to 450 bar, torque output is up to 19099 Nm and speeds are up to 125 rpm. See the “Technical Data” tab for more details.
- Compact robust construction
- High volumetric and mechanical efficiencies
- Rear case mount
- Wheel flange with wheel studs
- High reliability
- Low maintenance
- Smooth running at very low speeds
- Low noise
- Sealed tapered roller bearings
- Freewheeling possible
- Available with: holding brake (multi-disc), bi-directional two speed, integrated flushing valve and speed sensor
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.