Bosch Rexroth MCR-D Radial Piston Motor
- Technical Data
Bosch Rexroth MCR-D radial piston motors have a front case mounting and parallel shaft with key. Series MCR-D and MCR-E motors have the same type of rotary group and rear case assembly but have different front case mountings.
These motors are intended for open or closed circuit operations as drive motors for various industrial applications. MCR-D motors come in frame sizes: MCR3D | MCR5D | MCR10D.
Displacements range from 160 cc/rev. to 1340 cc/rev. Differential pressure is up to 450 bar, torque output is up to 4800 Nm and speeds are up to 875 rpm. See the “Technical Data” tab for more details.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth MCR-D motor include:
- Compact robust construction;
- High volumetric and mechanical efficiencies;
- Front case mount;
- Parallel shaft with key;
- High reliability;
- Low maintenance;
- Smooth running at very low speeds;
- Low noise;
- Sealed tapered roller bearings
- Freewheeling possible
- Available with: holding brake (multi-disc), bi-directional two speed, integrated flushing valve, speed sensor.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.