Bosch Rexroth MCR-E Radial Piston Motor
- Technical Data
Bosch Rexroth MCR-E radial piston motors have a front case mounting and parallel shaft with key. These motors are intended for open or closed circuit operations as drive motors in industrial applications. The MCR-E and MCR-D motor both have the same type of rotary group and rear case assembly but differ in their front case mounting.
MCR-E motors come in one frame size: MCR5E. Displacements range from 380 cc/rev. to 820 cc/rev. Differential pressure is up to 450 bar, torque output is up to 3000 Nm and speeds are up to 570 rpm. See the “Technical Data” tab for more details.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth MCR-E motor include:
- Compact robust construction;
- High volumetric and mechanical efficiencies;
- Front case mount;
- Parallel shaft with key;
- High reliability;
- Low maintenance;
- Smooth running at very low speeds;
- Low noise;
- Sealed tapered roller bearings;
- Freewheeling possible;
- Available with: holding brake (multi-disc), bi-directional two speed, integrated flushing valve, speed sensor.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.