The Bosch Rexroth MCR-H radial piston motor has a hydraulic rotary group as the base (hydro-base) and a rear case sub-assembly.
These motors are intended for various integrated drive applications in open or closed circuits. The compact design allows installation to very confined spaces and contributes in weight savings. Common applications include: construction machinery, fork-lift trucks, forestry machines and industrial applications.
Bosch Rexroth MCR-H motors come in frame sizes: MCR3H | MCR5H | MCR10H | MCR15H | MCR20H with displacements ranging from 160 cc to 3000 cc/rev. Differential pressure is up to 450 bar, torque output is up to 19099 Nm and speeds are up to 875 rpm. See the Technical Data tab for more details.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth MCR-H radial piston motor include:
- Smooth running at very low speeds;
- High volumetric and mechanical efficiencies;
- Optimised for integrated installation;
- Optional with parking brake (form brake);
- Available with bi-directional two speed function;
- Free-wheeling possible;
- Sealed tapered roller bearings;
- High reliability;
- Low maintenance;
- Low operating noise.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.