The Bosch Rexroth MCR-S motor is a compact radial piston motor with front case mounting and sprocket shaft. It is intended for open or closed circuit operations as drive motors for chain drive functions. MCR-S motors can be used in a wide range of applications such as municipal vehicles, agricultural and forestry machines however, but are most commonly found in skid steer loaders.
Bosch Rexroth MCR-S motors come in frame size, MCR4S with displacements ranging from 260 cc/rev to 470 cc/rev. Differential pressure is up to 400 bar, torque output is up to 2900 Nm and speeds are up to 420 rpm. See the “Technical Data” tab for more details.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth MCR-S radial piston motor include:
- Compact, robust construction;
- High volumetric and mechanical efficiencies;
- Front case mount;
- Sprocket drive shaft;
- High reliability;
- Low maintenance;
- Smooth running at very low speeds;
- Low noise
- Sealed tapered roller bearings
- Form brake
- Available with: bi-directional two speed, integrated flushing valve, speed sensor.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.