Bosch Rexroth MCR-W Radial Piston Motor
- Technical Data
Bosch Rexroth MCR-W radial piston motors have a rear case mounting and wheel flange shaft. These motors are intended for heavy-duty wheel drives in open or closed circuits.
They are specially designed to withstand the most demanding conditions in applications including fork-lift trucks, agricultural and forestry machines.
Fitted with stronger shaft and bearings, the MCR-W provides a 60 percent increase in radial load capacity compared to standard radial piston motors. The integrated wheel flange with studs allows easy installation of standard wheel rim.
Bosch Rexroth MCR-W motors come in frame sizes: MCR3W | MCR5W | MCR10W.
Displacements range from 160 cc/rev. to 1340 cc/rev. Differential pressure is up to 450 bar, torque output is up to 8530 Nm and speeds are up to 875 rpm. See the “Technical Data” tab for more details.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth MCR-W motor include:
- Rated for highest demands;
- Smooth running at very low speeds;
- Wheel flange with wheel studs;
- Available with parking brake (multi-disc) or dynamic brake (drum);
- Available with bi-directional two speed function;
- High volumetric and mechanical efficiencies;
- High radial forces permitted on drive shaft;
- Compact robust construction;
- Freewheeling possible;
- Sealed tapered roller bearings;
- High reliability;
- Low maintenance;
- Low operating noise.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.