Rineer Bosch Rexroth MV015 Vane Motor
- Technical Data
The Rineer Bosch Rexroth MV015 motor is a medium speed, high torque vane motor. It is compact in size making it suitable for demanding mobile equipment applications and is customisable for direct drives.
This motor is available in eight fixed displacement sizes: 98 (006) | 115 (007) | 131 (008) | 156 (009) | 172 (010) | 188 (011) | 213 (013) | 246 (015) cc/rev and offers continuous speeds up to 2000 rpm. Maximum operating pressure is 3000 psi / 207 bar (Code 61).
Other features of the Rineer Bosch Rexroth MV015 motor include:
- Starting and stall torques up to 94% of theoretical torque;
- Up to 112 kW;
- Maximum operating pressure: 207 bar – Code 61;
- High torque at start and stall;
- High power to weight ratio;
- High reliability in demanding applications;
- Long service life;
- Can conform to SAE ‘C’ mounting specification.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.