Danfoss RE Series Motors
- Technical Data
Although Danfoss RE Series motors perform well in a wide range of applications, they are especially suited for low-flow, high-pressure applications.
During startup, pressure causes the balance plate to flex toward the rotor, vastly improving volumetric efficiency. As the motor reaches operating pressure, the balance plate relaxes, allowing the rotor to turn freely which translates into higher mechanical efficiencies. Transmitting this power to the output shaft is the most durable drive link in its class.
Four bearing options, combined with standard mounting flanges and output shafts, allow the motor to be configured to suit nearly any application.
Features and benefits of Danfoss RE motors include:
- high Pressure Shaft Seal offers superior seal life and performance and eliminates need for case drain;
- three bearing options allow load carrying capability of motor to be matched to application;
- heavy-duty drive link is the most durable in its class and receives full flow lubrication to provide long life;
- valve-in-rotor design provides cost effective, efficient distribution of oil and reduces overall motor length;
- pressure-compensated balance plate improves volumetric efficiency at low flows and high pressure.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.