The main features of the Euro Press Pack MM-PP power pack include:
- A digital display that can be set up on the desired pressure values
- Automatic pressure reactivation
- Hysteresis cycle system settings
- Automatic or manual control
- External pressure setting (50-700 bar range)
- Single or 3-phase electric motor
- A two-stage pump
- A manual 4-way, 3 position valve with pilot check
- A 10, 20 or 40 litre tank
- A protective, transport cage
- A 100 mm diameter analogic gauge
It is possible for the pump to be used with both single- and double-acting cylinders
Key technical specifications of the Euro Press Pack MM-PP series include:
- Reservoir capacity: 10 – 40 litres
- Maximum pressure: 700 bar
- Delivery at 700 bar: 0.9 litres per minute
- Power rating: 1.1 – 1.5 kilowatts
Technical specifications of the advanced version of the pump may differ – please get in touch with our technical team for more details.
Common applications include: civil engineering and construction, mining, and tunneling.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.