The Hy-Pro V1030 is a pilot check valve. This valve is designed to lock and prevent movement in a cylinder until oil pressure is applied to the pilot piston. Hy-Pro check valves are manufactured using hardened components and toughened seats to provide a positive lock and extended service. The precision ground piston has a generous pilot ratio to ensure ease of unlocking.
Used to prevent movement, the Hy-Pro V1030 check valve can be used to lock single or double acting cylinders. However, when lowering a single acting cylinder a pilot flow must be provided to unlock the check valve. V1030 valves are located between the control valve and actuator to lock the system.
Technical specifications of the Hy-Pro V1030P:
- Maximum flow: 40 litres per minute
- Maximum pressure: 210 bar
- Pilot ratio: 4:1
- Port size: G3/8
- Temperature rating: min -20°C
- Temperature rating: max: +65°C
- Recommended Oil: Mineral based hydraulic ISO VG37
- Filtration (minimum): 25 micron
- Weight: 0.95kg
- Materials: cast iron body BS1452 – 250 | hardened BC standard 019 seat | external steel: zinc chromate BS 1706 Zn3 | nitrile seals
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.