Hy-Pro V5-60 G1/2 sectional valves are a standard in winch applications across the marine industry. They operate with either rotary levers or by-pass flow controls, in conjunction with precise spool metering to accurately control the winch speed. These valves are robust, featuring environmental-protection for external and internal components to withstand harsh on-deck conditions.
The Hy-Pro rotary lever was developed to facilitate precise control of motors and cylinders for the operator. The lever swings through an arc of 130° and works by means of a scroll, converting the rotary action of the lever into axial movement of the spool. The centring mechanism has a friction detent feature which positively holds the spool in neutral then maintains the selected position.
A number of options are available:
- Inlet cover: side or top ports, with or without a relief valve
- Outlet cover: side or top ports, with or without pressure carry over (PCO) port
- Spools: motor ( P, A & B to T) or cylinder (P to T, A & B blocked) configurations
Key technical specifications of the Hy-Pro V5-60 are:
- Maximum Pressure: 250 bar
- Maximum Flow: 60 litres per minute
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.