HydraForce CV10-20 screw-in, cartridge-style, hydraulic check valve for use as a blocking or load-holding device – 207 bar rated.
The CV10-20 allows flow passage from 1 to 2, while normally blocking oil flow in the opposite direction. The cartridge has a fully guided check which is spring-biased closed until sufficient pressure is applied at 1 to open to 2.
CV10-20-0 (cartridge only) | CV10-20-2B (1/4″ BSP) | CV10-20-3B (3/8″ BSP) | CV10-20-4B (1/2″ BSP)
Features of the HydraForce CV10-20:
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage
- Optional bias springs for back-pressure application flexibility
- 300 psi bias spring option with tall cap available
- Fully guided check assembly
- Industry-common cavity
- Operating pressure: 240 bar (3500 psi)
- Proof pressure: 350 bar (5075 psi)
- Flow: 75.8 lpm (20 gpm)
- Internal leakage: 0.10 cc/minute (2 drops/minute) maximum at 240 bar (3500 psi)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.