HydraForce DC08-40 screw-in, cartridge-style, dual, pilot-operated, hydraulic check valve for blocking or load-holding.
The DC08-40 will block flow from 1 to 2, and from 4 to 3. Flow is allowed in the opposite direction when pressure is applied to port 2 and/or port 3. The valve has a 3:1 pilot ratio, so at least 1/3 of the load pressure at port 1 or 4 is required at the pilot lines (ports 2 or 3) to open the flow passage to allow flow from ports 1 or 4.
The check is spring-biased at 1.7 bar (25 psi) to assure holding in a static or no-load condition. An optional spring biased at 9.3 bar (135 psi) is available.
DC08-40-0-N (cartridge only) | DC08-40-2B-N (1/4″ BSP) |DC08-40-3B-N (3/8″ BSP)
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage
- Low pressure drop
- Compact size
Ratings for the HydraForce DC08-40:
- Operating Pressure: Inlet: 240 bar (3500 psi)
- Inlet Flow: up to 19 lpm (5 gpm)
- Maximum Internal Leakage at 207 bar (3000 psi): 0.25 ml/minute (5 drops/minute)
- Pilot Ratio: 3:1
- Check Spring Bias: 1.72 bar (25 psi) standard; with sealed piston option: 6.2 bar (90 psi) minimum
- -40 to 100° C (-40 to 212° F) with Buna seal
- -26 to 204° C (-15 to 400° F) with Fluorocarbon seals
- -54 to 107° C (-65 to 225° F) with polyurethane and urethane seals
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.