HydraForce DC10-40 screw-in, cartridge-style, dual, pilot-operated, hydraulic check valve for blocking or load-holding. This valve has an optional thermal relief from port 4 to port 3.
The DC10-40 will block flow from 1 to 2, and from 4 to 3. Flow is allowed in the opposite direction when pressure is applied to port 2 and/or port 3. The valve has a 3:1 pilot ratio, so at least 1/3 of the load pressure at port 1 or 4 is required at the pilot lines (ports 2 or 3) to open the flow passage to allow flow from ports 1 or 4.
The check is spring-biased at 1.7 bar (25 psi) to assure holding in a static or no-load condition. An optional spring biased at 9.3 bar (135 psi) is available.
DC10-40-0 (cartridge only) | DC10-40-2B (1/4″ BSP) |DC10-40-3B (3/8″ BSP)
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage
- Low pressure drop
- Optional thermal relief
Ratings for the HydraForce DC10-40:
- Operating pressure: Inlet: 240 bar (3500 psi)
- Inlet flow: up to 30.3 lpm (8 gpm)
- Thermal relief crack pressure range: 310 to 386 bar (4500 to 5600 psi)
- Thermal relief valve leakage: 0.25 ml/minute (5 drops/minute) at up to 85% of crack pressure
- Maximum check valve leakage: 0.25 ml/minute (5 drops/minute) at 240 bar (3500 psi)
- Pilot Ratio: 3:1
- Check Spring Bias: 1.72 bar (25 psi)
- -40 to 100 °C (-40 to 212 °F) with Buna seals
- -26 to 204 °C (-15 to 400 °F) with Fluorocarbon seals.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.