HydraForce PC08-30 screw-in, cartridge-style, pilot-operated, hydraulic check valve for use in blocking or load-holding circuits.
The PC08-30 allows flow from 2 to 3, while normally blocking flow from 3 to 2. Flow will be allowed from 3 to 2 when sufficient pressure is applied at 1. The cartridge has a 3:1 pilot ratio, meaning that at least one-third of the load pressure held at 3 is required at 1 to open the valve. The check is spring-biased to assure holding in static or no-load conditions. A sealed pilot piston option is available.
PC08-30-0 (cartridge only) |PC08-30-3B (3/8″ BSP)
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage
- Optional sealed piston
- Optional spring range
- Compact size
Ratings for the HydraForce PC08-30:
- Operating pressure: 240 bar (3500 psi)
- Flow: up to 26 lpm (7 gpm)
- Maximum internal leakage at 207 bar (3000 psi):
- 3 to 2: 0.10 ml/minute (2 drops/minute)
- 2 to 1 without sealed piston: 115 ml/minute (7 cu. in./minute)
- 2 to 1 with sealed piston: zero leakage
- Pilot ratio: 3:1
- Check spring bias: 1.72 bar (25 psi) standard; with sealed piston option: 6.2 bar (90 psi) minimum
- -40 to 100°C (-40 to 212°F) with Buna seals
- -26 to 204°C (-15 to 400°F) with fluorocarbon seals
- -54 to 107°C (-65 to 225°F) with polyurethane and urethane seals
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.