HydraForce PC10-30 screw-in, cartridge-style, pilot-operated, hydraulic check valve for use in blocking or load-holding circuits.
The PC10-30 allows flow from 2 to 3, while normally blocking flow from 3 to 2. Flow will be allowed from 3 to 2 when pressure is applied at 1. The cartridge has a 4:1 pilot ratio, meaning that at least one-fourth of the load pressure held at 3 is required at 1 to open the valve. The check is spring-biased to assure holding in static or no-load conditions. A sealed pilot piston option is available.
PC10-30-0 (cartridge only) | PC10-30-2B (1/4″ BSP) | PC10-30-3B (3/8″ BSP)
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage
- Optional sealed piston
- Optional spring range
- Industry common cavity
Ratings for the HydraForce PC10-30:
- Operating Pressure: 240 bar (3500 psi)
- Flow: up to 26 lpm (7 gpm)
- Maximum internal leakage at 207 bar (3000 psi):
- 3 to 2: 0.10 ml/minute (2 drops/minute)
- 2 to 1 without sealed piston: 115 ml/minute (7 cu. in./minute)
- 2 to 1 with sealed piston: zero leakage
- Pilot ratio: 4:1
- Check spring bias: 2.07 bar (30 psi); with sealed piston option: 6.2 bar (90 psi) minimum
- Temperature: -40 to 120°C (-40 to 248°F) with Buna seals
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.